DBA Architect (SQL Server)
Asia's largest Direct to Home Entertainment Company
our client, is the Asia's largest Direct to Home Entertainment Company is the pioneer when it comes to digital entertainment.
Job Responsibilities/ Planned Roles & Responsibilities (KRAs)
• Understands physical and logical database architecture and plan accordingly to meet the business requirement.
• Experience in installation, configuration and administration of SQL Server Database 2008/2012/2014/2016 in clustered environment.
• Deep understanding of Log shipping, Mirroring, and AlwaysOn
• Develops strategy for provisioning, maintaining and securing corporate-wide deployments of database infrastructure
• Proposes and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
• Responsible for defining strategic direction and providing leadership in the research, evaluation, design, engineering and delivery of advanced database solutions
• Responsible for recommending the future engineering design of database systems, including referential architecture and technical roadmaps
• The candidate must keep stability and reliability of a databases proactively react to data growth / risks / issues
• Keeps the databases current version maintain the most possible uptime and minimize MTTR when incident occur, proactively resolve database risks
• Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc. Detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
• Solid experience Performance Monitor, Profiler and other tools to find areas that need tweaking
• Knowledge of vertical and horizontal scalability
• SQL Development – Writing and improving SQL Server T-SQL queries, ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints, SSIS, SSRS)
• Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc), and Designing indexes for existing applications and identify to add or remove indexes.
• Identify most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance on each database code meets industry standards for readability, reliability, and performance. Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring (PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs, DTA) and troubleshooting tools.
• Knowledge in a scripting language like Powershell, VBScript, WSH
Soft Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationship with Company Staff.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- A good Communicator and self-motivated.
- Should have Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned. Focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with stakeholder to keep them updated.
Education: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA full time only
Designation: DBA Architect
Joining Location: Noida
Experience: 8 Years -15 years
Best in the industry
DT-DBA Architect (SQL Server)
TF/323, 3rd Floor, Plot No D-6, Wave Silver Tower, Sector-18, Noida
(Mail this job to a Friend)