VLSI Physical Design Engineer
A top Indian IT company
Our client, a corporation among the top Indian IT companies, is a global provider of consulting, IT services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. They are the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM level 5 certified IT Services Company in the world. They provide comprehensive it solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to a business globally.
• Experience in Physical Design implementation
• Should have Played significant role in multiple tape-outs across 90-14nm designs complex block implementation
• Power estimation, planning and analysis (static and dynamic IR, EM)
• Floor planning, placement & congestion, timing closure, CTS, post CTS flow of PV: DRC/LVS/ GDS checks
• Proficient in industry standard EDA tool flows (SNPS or CDN) Optional: Low power.
Hands on experience on Physical Design.
Best in the industry
Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Cochin
W- VLSI Physical Design
Wave Silver tower,323,3rd Floor,Sector 18
(Mail this job to a Friend)