Regional Sales Manager- North
Software Sales MNC Firm-Education
Software Sales MNC Firm-Education
● Overall revenue responsibility in the defined segments of the geographic Region.
● Develop and implement sales strategies to expand and grow Turnitinís market share in the defined region.
● Communicate effectively, through both verbal and written correspondence with Corporate/Research/Academic Leadership, Information Technology Managers & Library Science Professionals, in addition to upper-level decision makers at Academic, Corporate & Research institutions.
● Thoroughly understand the product line, including, but not limited to: features, benefits, compatibility, pricing/configuration, application, integrations within LMS/CMS environment, correlation to and use in the client environment.
● Analyse & segment your region, develop robust sales coverage, communication & promotion plans; be a pro-active source of information about customers, competitors & market developments
● Ensure that your team builds & manages robust pipelines - identify & qualify prospects, follow-up on sales- leads & convert opportunities - to consistently meet & exceed pre-set revenue targets within the defined region.
● Professionally and accurately demonstrate the product line to prospective clients in both live and web-based environments.
● Successfully introduce new products, both to existing contacts and to additional stakeholders within the same organisation
● Ensure accuracy of CRM data in Salesforce and sales & activity reporting for your region as per the sales management & reporting systems defined from time-to-time.
● Work with the Customer Success team for integration of Turnitinís software services with customersí LMS and to help customers achieve optimum usage of the licensed solutions
● Be a key point of contact for all matters of importance specific to your customer base to build strong, trusted relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that key information is communicated in a timely manner and appropriate assistance is provided for high level priority requests and escalations
● Work closely with your team and other internal teams i.e. marketing, product and support to ensure the customer is supported and informed
● Ensure the successful implementation of marketing events and campaigns
● Manage the requirements & administration associated with licence activation
● Keep up to date with stakeholder developments in your Region, identify growth opportunities and contribute ideas towards sales/up-sells within region
● Keep yourself & the company up-to-date with product-offerings, pricing strategies, sales & marketing activities of key competitors in general, and specifically within your region
● Contribute to strategy and planning alongside the South Asia & Country leadership
● Any other duties, as necessary
Experience & Skills...
● Bachelorís degree required. Post-graduate degree/diploma in Business Management/Sales & Marketing Management/Computer Applications would be an added advantage
● Minimum 10 years in a quota-driven Sales role in Edtech/IT Services/E-Commerce/Information Services/Online Publishing with team-leadership experience
● Experience of selling online/software services to the C-suite level in the Education (Higher Ed./K-12) and/or Government/Corporate research sectors is desirable
● Experience setting own meetings/presentations with the right decision-makers/influencers
● Demonstrated success in working large, complex sales with an extended sales cycle
● Knowledge of LMS/CMS environments preferred
● Ability to work effectively individually in a fast paced, changing environment
● Strong interpersonal, persuasion & negotiating skills
● Quality writing skills, excellent phone presence and professional manner
● Strong understanding of institutional pricing models and price negotiation
● Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
● Working knowledge of computers and general software applications
best in the industry
Wave Silver tower,323,3rd Floor,Sector 18
(Mail this job to a Friend)