Transactor (Solar Commercial) Opening with a Financial Advis
A Financial Advisory firm
Our client is a Financial Advisory firm characterized by a deep commitment to creating exceptional value for the clients in Asia, India and the Middle East. They provide investment banking, capital markets and asset management advisory solutions.
1. Responsible of Timely execution & delivery of the Solar Project.
2. Techno commercial negotiations with suppliers and sub -contractors
3. Client communication
4. Monitoring project progress
5. Project Cash Flow monitoring and management
6. Resolving day to day site / client / subcontractors issues
7. Coordination with site / purchase / logistic / finance / consultant etc.
8. Monitoring & controlling of site expenses like PMC, Liaison work, subcontractor’s bill etc.
9. Monitoring & Controlling of project profitability
10. Motivating site team
Contract closure of ongoing projects.
Candidate should have knowledge of Solar projects.
Experience on Discounted cash flow valuations.
Have knowledge of Financial Models.
Best in the industry
Wave Silver tower,323,3rd Floor,Sector 18
(Mail this job to a Friend)