Lead/Senior-Lead Engineering (Java, J2EE)
Indian global IT products and solutions company
our client, is an Indian global IT products and solutions company serving the Banking and Financial Services sector. As a pioneer in retail and corporate banking software.
Will deliver results through delivery of IT enabled product system and technology for the organization. The person will be responsible for delivering and maintaining a state of the art, high performance and highly scalable product platform or part of it, to serve hundreds of thousands of transactions. Also will be responsible for crafting, articulating and executing a clear technical vision and architecture and design, and after that development of the same.
• Pure Hands-on technology and development professional. Advance Expertize of software technologies and standards, primarily Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and tools including open source tools and platforms, web services and open interfaces to build software that is state-of-the-art. Details as follows:
• Extensive experience with web applications using Java, J2EE, Spring MVC,
IOC, Hibernate/JPA, JSP, Struts2;
• Spring framework experience is a MUST
• Experience with SOA concepts and Integrations (EAI/ Hub-Spoke). Should
have thorough experience in integration with middleware like ESB;
• Good knowledge of Web Services and related frameworks in Java like JAX-
• Extensive experience of the object-oriented analysis and design
patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology;
• Good Experience in JSP, AJAX using Spring MVC, JSON, JQuery. Should
be aware of Spring MVC, controllers, interceptors, filters and other
• Extensive knowledge/ implementation of Coding Standards
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
• Possesses expertise/ advanced level hands on knowledge of at least five of following areas:
• Advanced knowledge of Spring core solid practical understanding of AOP and DI
• Spring (at least 3 from following: security, transaction, JPA, integration, web services)
• Knowledge of working with BPM/ rule engines preferred jBPM/ Drools/ Activiti
• Reporting in Java web applications using Jasper/ BIRT/ HTML reports
• SOAP/ REST web services; should have used some form of security with these SAML tokens/ O Auth/ https
• Writing and maintaining unit test cases using JUnit
• Leverage in-depth technology skills and experience in developing complex software products and put in place the right processes and environment for the teams to work in. ( both Individual tracks and technical lead tracks available, however looking for strict hands-on experience)
• Own the life-cycle development process from product definition, through design, development, test, release and maintenance.
• Work closely with the products team and other functional owners and envisage a scalable, robust platform using various technologies.
• Use robust software product development methodologies, SDLC to make rapid progress and at the same time apply rigor to ensure high quality and results.
• Investigate and apply the latest technologies and tools including open source tools and platforms, web services and open interfaces, service oriented architectures to build software that is state-of-the-art.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ CERTIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
• B Tech/M Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent with around 12-15 years of experience in Technology solution experience.
• Highly technical and results oriented, with a good track record of developing and driving technology part , high-quality execution, successful team building and retention, and leading positive change.
• Technical leadership experience ( both Individual tracks and technical lead tracks available, however looking for strict hands-on experience)
• Experience with end to end development and maintenance of high performance, highly scalable projects in the Financial Banking Lending/ B2B/B2C domain. Should have delivered internet (preferably consumer internet) projects.
• Demonstrated ability to build high performance teams with highly skilled engineers.
Designation: Lead/Senior-Lead Engineering
Joining Location: Noida
Experience: 12 - 15 Years
Best in the industry
TF/323, 3rd Floor, Plot No D-6, Wave Silver Tower, Sector-18, Noida
(Mail this job to a Friend)