Sales & Marketing Manager-Management Consulting Opening with
A global management-consulting firm
Our client is a next-generation global management-consulting firm. They work with both public and private sector organizations around the world to help them solve business, operations, technology, policy and economic development challenges. They provide services in the areas of Strategic Sourcing, Technology Optimization and Globalization Consulting, helping clients achieve superior business outcomes
1. Drive the entire sales process from lead generation through closure of the sale.
2. Achieve assigned sales targets for new business.
3. Build new business revenue streams and strengthen further existing customer relationships at all levels and in target departments.
4. RFP/RFI proposal development and customer reviews, issues handling, negotiations and deal closure.
5. Understand and promptly report to management the changes in business dynamics and competitive landscape.
6.Sales and Marketing of consulting services and outsourcing projects to govt, World Bank and MNCs
7.Preparing short-term and long-term sales plans, sales approaches and strategies, find opportunities to develop business in multiple market segments
8.Track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives
9.Ability to navigate corporate organizations to identify decision-makers
10.Exceptional listening, verbal and e-mail communication skills
11.Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
12.Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs.
13. Should have exposer of IT and BPO Sector.
14. Should have exposer into e-governance initiatives in Govt.
Should have exposer of IT and BPO Sector.
Candidate should be involve in Direct Sales, B2B, Business Development.
Best in the Industry
AV- Sales & Marketing
wave Silver tower,323,3rd Floor,Sector 18
(Mail this job to a Friend)